MANDATORY: Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
1. Use the templates to meet formatting requirements
2. Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
3. File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
|Submission of Regular Session Full Papers and Special Session Papers:||June 26, 2020 July 24, 2020|
|Submission of Tutorial Proposals:||June 1, 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance of Tutorial Proposals:||June 12, 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance of Regular Session Full Papers and Special Session Papers:||August 17, 2020|
|Author & Early Registration:||August 28, 2020 September 4, 2020|
|Submission of Final Papers (for all accepted papers):||September 4, 2020|
|On-site Registration:||October 21-23, 2020|
Paper submission and registration are handled on Microsoft CMT. Steps for submitting your manuscript are as follows:
· Create an account and Log in to conference CMT submission site. Please note that user accounts in each CMT conference are independent of other
conferences, so you will need to create a new account.
· Create a New Paper submission.
· Select the Research Track (please note that the Conference Track is referred to as Research Track in the CMT system).
· Complete the submission form by providing title, authors, one primary subject area, and a short abstract. The manuscript must be uploaded in pdf format.
Please click here for full manuscript submission guideline.
A complete two-page manuscript in a double column format according to the Template must be submitted.
(More than two-page manuscript will not be accepted)